You must be between the ages of 16-21 and have 13.5 or fewer credits to apply.
YESPhilly is an accelerated high school that provides a high quality education to students whose high school education got off-track. Students finish all high school graduation requirements and make the changes they need to be successful adults.
Please note: You will still need to set up a time to visit us in person for an appointment and interview after you submit your online application.
How to Enroll in the YESPhilly School an accelerated high school
1. Are you eligible?
- Between 16-21 years old
- Philadelphia resident
- Have no more than 13.5 credits
- No diploma or GED
2. Are you ready for the YESPhilly School?
- Are you ready to work hard to move forward in your life?
- Are you ready to study and earn your high school diploma?
- Are you ready to get connected to jobs and/or college?
3. If you are eligible and ready, then call:
Monday through Friday
between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
If you leave a message, be sure to include your name and phone number so we can call you back!
4. If you prefer to walk in, we are here Monday through Friday between 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM:
2709 North Broad St., 4th Floor (rear entrance on Park Ave.)
Philadelphia, PA 19132
You can also go the Philadelphia School District Re-engagement Center located at 440 N. Broad St.
5. To enroll you will need the following:
- Birth certificate (original)
- Social security card
- PA state identification
- Immunization verification